Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Forest Preserve Clean-Up

I'm sore. Very very sore.

I didn't feel sore on Saturday right after the clean up. But I guess sawing down trees for three hours will do that to you. And I wasn't even the hardest working one!

Emily was running around lobbing off branches like they were toothpicks. Sania's goal of the day was to find the thickest trees and snap them in two with the lobbers. Breanne would diligently work on a tree, sawing continuously until it came tumbling down. And Nathan was trying his best to caber-toss the trees over the brush pile.

It was a fun day. Noreen and David really helped out with organization and labor, and I have to say, the Edgebrook brush pile was not the prettiest, but it was the biggest!

And for that, my friends, we should be proud.

No comments: